Ever wondered if you might be a
hippy chic/hippie chick?
Wonder no more. Answer these questions to find out if you are a hippy chic or not.
- Do you like to wear extra-feminine clothing?
- Does listening to music that resonates with you give you a natural high?
- Do you act on the impulse to dance no matter where you happen to be?
- Do you often use words like “groovy” and “cool”?
- Are you known to be open-minded and non-judgmental (preferring to live and let live)?
- Do you need to have your own space to grow and explore both mentally and physically?
- Do you need to have intellectual/philosophical conversations with your friends and lovers?
- Are you bored with tradition ever enthusiastic to explore all that life has to offer?
- Are you a dreamer and a creator?
- Do you love animals and nature?
- Is it essential to you to be accepted for exactly who you are?
- Do you love with the abandonment of a child?
The Urban Dictionary defines a hippy chick as a harmless but weird time warp babe. She’s someone who has obviously fallen through the space-time continuum to the sixties and then journeyed back to today. She probably has long hair, dated clothes and possesses a floaty, free-love type of philosophy.
Do you relate to this definition at all? Did you answer yes to a majority of the above questions? Then you are probably a hippy chic. Embrace it. Because hippy chics are really “COOL”!